Corsair Community

CX650-M PSU not detected by iCue

lvidal91

Hi all - Just installed a CX650-M psu along with a H100i RGB Pro XT cooler on my system. iCue recognizes the cooler no problems but does not list the PSU.

I read other posts about similar issues and tried various things. Updated BIOS, Turned off Windows fast start, Updated Intel MEI, and made sure to be running the latest version of iCue. No luck so far. Was wondering if anyone had any recommendations as to what else I could try?

Thanks!

• Corsair Employee
Hi all - Just installed a CX650-M psu along with a H100i RGB Pro XT cooler on my system. iCue recognizes the cooler no problems but does not list the PSU.

I read other posts about similar issues and tried various things. Updated BIOS, Turned off Windows fast start, Updated Intel MEI, and made sure to be running the latest version of iCue. No luck so far. Was wondering if anyone had any recommendations as to what else I could try?

Thanks!

CX-M is not an iCUE capable PSU. There is no USB interface on the CX-M for it to report data to iCUE.

The only PSUs that are supported by iCUE are RMi, HXi and AXi (note the "i" at the end of the part number.)