The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > iCUE Software > iCUE SLIPSTREAM Open Beta

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-18-2020, 11:27 AM

POST ID # = 1041864
samusfett Reputation: 10
Default Dark Core Pro w/ Virtuoso Dongle

This never should have been released as a beta. This is at most in the alpha stages.

I paired my new Dark Core Pro SE to my Virtuoso SE dongle. That part worked and icue had no issues recognizing which mouse it is, updating the mouse firmware and dongle and Virtuoso dongle, but after that it has been nothing but issues.

When the mouse is paired wirelessly to the Virtuoso dongle you will have zero control or options on the mouse other than the mouse moving and clicking. To change any of the settings you have to plug the mouse in via USB to change any of the settings. Then, if the mouse goes to sleep, when you wake it back up it loses all settings and reverts to a default profile on the mouse. This means even if you had the RGB set to off or a different color, when you wake it up it will be back in rainbow mode. DPI settings and remaps gone. Has to get plugged back in to get your profile back.

So I decided to just go back to using the dongle the mouse came with. No issues going back to that. But of course, now like everyone else my Virtuoso dongle is messed up and can only be used on the icue beta. I cannot go back to latest release of icue because then my Virtuoso dongle is not seen or recognized. So now I'm stuck on beta until they fix this issue.

Corsair, please fix this asap.