Corsair Community

Corsair VOID Pro RGB USB keeps disconnecting

lucottoda

I tried both with iCUE installed and not, it still causes the issue. It happens on any usb port and it's damn frustrating. It just keeps disconnecting, first I realise it's gonna disconnect from the audio cutting, then Windows does that usb beep like something was disconnected. Finally it says "USB not recognized", if I disconnect and reconnect it works again, just for a bunch of minutes (this time also varies).

And yes I tried other devices, like keyboard and mouse don't cause any problem, or a xbox360 controller even.

*crickets*

On a more serious note, it is rumored to still be a top *cough* priority fix. But until they decide to stop trying to get Doom running on a ton of LED light strips there is a good chance it has reached "good enough" status. Though the fact you are seeing it happen with ICurse not running leads me to believe something else might be going on as it typically worked fine (HAH!) and the problem occurred while it was running only.

I would put in a call to support, daily, to drill into them how unacceptable this issue is.

*wanders off humming the tune 'Every Rose Has It's Thorn'*

• 2 weeks later...
I tried both with iCUE installed and not, it still causes the issue. It happens on any usb port and it's damn frustrating. It just keeps disconnecting, first I realise it's gonna disconnect from the audio cutting, then Windows does that usb beep like something was disconnected. Finally it says "USB not recognized", if I disconnect and reconnect it works again, just for a bunch of minutes (this time also varies).

And yes I tried other devices, like keyboard and mouse don't cause any problem, or a xbox360 controller even.

does reconnecting mean turning it back on, im not getting help on that at all and this is a known problem, i would contact support

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...