Corsair Community

Color trim for H100i GTX and other new AIOs? When?

kc5vdj

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
From what I've heard, I'd guess late October, early November for these to become available.

Hello,

I am sorry for stealing the thread, but based on your input, the colour trims should be coming out soon?

And if that is the case, could you please confirm whether the purchasable item would contain a coloured strip only for the CPU block or it would include one for the rad as well?

In advance, I appreciate you looking into this!

• 1 month later...
From what I've heard, I'd guess late October, early November for these to become available.

Can you link me to the replaceable inserts i want the blue one and cant find it anywhere. It was the big selling point for me when reading the box

Can you link me to the replaceable inserts i want the blue one and cant find it anywhere. It was the big selling point for me when reading the box

The are still not available and knowing Corsairs roadmap when releasing adorns to a main product you wont see it for months. I would guess that you wont see these inserts until 2016

The are still not available and knowing Corsairs roadmap when releasing adorns to a main product you wont see it for months. I would guess that you wont see these inserts until 2016

Can any corsair representatives confirm, if that's the case I can still return it. Not sure why they advertise it and it doesn't exist, didn't realize it was legal.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Sorry for not getting back to you guys sooner.

According to our cooler PM, within 4 weeks and that's all the regions.

Hey Greybeard. You probably already know about the issue of the H100i GTX that has the radiator plate Corsair branding logo/badge that is upside down if the rad is fitted so that the hoses are facing to the front of the case (5.25 bays side). Link to my thread and others: link

Do you know if these changeable plates to be released will have corrected this issue and if one can request replacement plates to be shipped (once released and available) to affected clients as opposed to having a whole (and working) H100i GTX unit RMA'd to correct this cosmetic manufacturing mistake? Thanks

Hi Greybeard

Is the Info, that the Colored-Logos are available in 4 Weeks are 100% proof ?

I will buy the "H110i GTX".

But only when it give the Red-Logos.

And another Corsair-Member in the German-Sub-Forum has written...

1. There is no Date out. No Time or Date.

2. Maybe the Logo come - Maybe they dont come on the Market.

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=155396

What is now, are Corsair Produced the Logos in 4 Weeks or they dont ?

Greets & Have a nice Day.

• Corsair Employee
Hey Greybeard. You probably already know about the issue of the H100i GTX that has the radiator plate Corsair branding logo/badge that is upside down if the rad is fitted so that the hoses are facing to the front of the case (5.25 bays side). Link to my thread and others: link

Do you know if these changeable plates to be released will have corrected this issue and if one can request replacement plates to be shipped (once released and available) to affected clients as opposed to having a whole (and working) H100i GTX unit RMA'd to correct this cosmetic manufacturing mistake? Thanks

I agree, it'd more convenient for both of us if the inserts will include both logo orientations to avoid RMA process. I'll have to clarify that one first with our cooling team before I give you an official answer.

Hi Greybeard

Is the Info, that the Colored-Logos are available in 4 Weeks are 100% proof ?

Yes, 4 weeks from the time posted it. I'll try to get some early samples and share some photos with you guys.

• Corsair Employee
I agree, it'd more convenient for both of us if the inserts will include both logo orientations to avoid RMA process. I'll have to clarify that one first with our cooling team before I give you an official answer.

I just got confirmation on this. Unfortunately, the new colored inserts will still have the logo upside down if you have the tubes positioned toward the front of the case.

I just got confirmation on this. Unfortunately, the new colored inserts will still have the logo upside down if you have the tubes positioned toward the front of the case.

But why? There is no logic to this decision. It's a known issue people reported, yet when an opportunity to correct it presents itself, nothing comes of it :confused:

Hi Greybeard, you mentioned 4 weeks from your original post, that would make next week the 4th week. Any further information on pricing, availability, or release date?

Thanks for your help!

Cordially,

CorsareAndrew

Yes, 4 weeks from the time posted it. I'll try to get some early samples and share some photos with you guys.

Hey there Greybeard.

Today is February 17th & still no news on the colored plates. When are they really coming? So many different dates have been given and every single one of them have been wrong so far. 4 weeks was said to be 100% this time & still there is no news on the release or pictures or anything on corsair's website.

Any update would be appreciated with the pictures you promised.

Thanks.

It would be nice to at least receive some actual communication on this. Things can go wrong especially when working with so many parties to get a product out the door but giving customers a realistic and honest timeline is a given when trying to run a business. The dates given for the release of these bands have been wrong like 8 times, I can speak for a lot of people when i say I bought the cooler expecting these were available (since they were in all the product photos and still are...)

• Corsair Employee
I really thought I gave you guys an honest time line last time I posted regarding availability on this. It was the 1-22 where I said it's going to be 4 weeks. It's currently en-route to our hubs worldwide, we should see it anytime now. And btw, product page will be up soon as well.

I really thought I gave you guys an honest time line last time I posted regarding availability on this. It was the 1-22 where I said it's going to be 4 weeks. It's currently en-route to our hubs worldwide, we should see it anytime now. And btw, product page will be up soon as well.

Pictures would be great.

Any idea on the cost? Hopefully it's not ridiculous for just colored plastic.

I actually think something like this should've been included with the h80i gt/v2 & other products just like how corsair gives 3 colored rings with their fans.

Also will you guys make this available to retailer's right away? Like NCIX Canada?

Thanks.

Greybeard, 4 weeks from 1-22 is 2-19. 2-24 is almost over and we still haven't seen anything on price, photos, availability, and it's not even on the product page yet. Do you have ANY concrete information on the color bands now that the 4 week timeline is past?

CorsareAndrew

Archived