Corsair Community

Void PRO

Mooncatt

hey guys new here.

I never really spent too much money on peripherals, but this time I decided to push the boat out a little and bought a pair of corsair void PRO USB.

I have the latest iCUE version but the headset seems to be on v0.01. I tried to update this but it says that's the latest version even tried a force update to no avail. this seems odd to me as the headset has been around for some time.

the other thing ive noticed is that although the volume is loud enough for gaming, its not loud enough for movie or music. I have my volume at 90% for music to make it satisfying enough, but it just doesn't seem loud enough. my old £30 (uk) could make my ears bleed at this volume, and lets face it, we all like ridiculously loud music from time to time. this corsair headset isn't cutting it.

ive googled as much as I can and I don't seem to be the only one in this boat. I cant see v0.01 as being the most up to date driver surely????

any help greatly received , thanks :)

i bought mine yesterday lol

iCUE version is 3.18.77

headset version is 0.01

ive read on google that the firmware update should fix the low volume unless im confusing 0.01 with something else.

also the sidetone on my headset does work. so look like you haven't turned it up in the iCUE menu or you might have a faulty product. lemme know how u get on