Corsair Community

LoL Aram relic timers

Hey fellow League of Legends players!

I'm trying to create some visuals on my keyboard to show when a health relic will spawn in ARAM. I'm thinking of using 4 rows on the numpad and horizontally light keys to indicate how long it will take until a relic will respawn.

Do you guys think this will work? Any idea how exactly to set this up?

I'm not sure how to trigger it yet, is it possible to do this automatically? Otherwise I'll probably trigger it on a keypress. Do you guys have any suggestions (or alternatives) on how i can get this to work?

You can trigger a timer with a keypress. I use color based timers instead of row based timers.

If you want to use an event to trigger a timer, take a look at the Corsair SDK.

I'm developing a small application in CUE SDK right now. If you are familiar with C++ at all, lighting groups is not difficult by any means. I don't know how to listen for game events though, and I don't know who to ask for that sort of information. Plus reading game memory could trigger an autoban sometimes (I've read)

I don't know the right way to use the SDK to interact with a game, but if you know how to read game memory safely I think it would be easy to make a CUESDK application.

Thanks for your reply.

The row based timers seemed a lot of work to get it right, so instead I now use color based timers, as you said. Also, I havn't found a way yet to light certain keys by pressing another key.

While trying my current solution a few times I noticed that during the game you haven't got time to look at the keyboard, so even if it looks fun now I don't think it's very useful. Using sounds might work but I think an onscreen solution would be better, so I don't think I should be focussing on the CUE software.

Thanks anyways :)

Archived