Corsair Community

Corsair Void Pro 7.1 not displaying

Knights654

Hello, I recently decided to buy myself new headset and decided to buy the Pros. I had an issue where only 2 channels were being recognized and only Dolby Headphones were displayed, not 7.1. So I uninstalled ICUE and uninstalled the Headphones from Device Manager. I reinstalled ICUE and now the sound quality is a bit better and under Playback Devices it says 8 channel, 16 bit, 48000 Hz but in ICUE devices for my Headset it only has the option form Stereo and Dolby Headphones. Can someone help me get 7.1 Surround to work? Edited by Knights654

I don't get it. I owned a pair before and it said 7.1 Surround Sound in ICUE and worked perfectly. The audio sounds different as-well now that it says Dolby Headphones. Now I'm getting some random issues where my audio straight up crashes and refuses to load anything with audio involved. I have to unplug them to even run a browser and the crashes are random, it could be working for a while and just crashes and doesn't have any errors or warning unless I try to adjust the audio. The only fix I've found for this crashing is restarting my PC. Edited by Knights654

I could really use some help because now I have no audio on startup. Even after turning my PC off and on I have no audio.

Edit:

I tried the repair option on the installer and the audio came back but it just crashed again after a few minutes.

Edited by Knights654

• 2 weeks later...