Corsair Community

LL120 fans having a stronk

skylined45

Anyone have any ideas what could be causing this and what I might be able to do to fix them?

https://i.imgur.com/SQ8QzMP

Fans are set to 'rainbow' profile, and are intermittently blinking as if a random LED is just turning off and on again.

I have 3 LL120 fans in this build and all are doing this. I swapped the LNP and RGB hub with known working devices and the fans still do this. I put the fans in a separate build with known working devices and the fans continue to spaz out. I reinstalled iCUE - did not help.

I unfortunately bought these from Amazon Renewed with a 90-day warranty and am guessing my Corsair warranty doesn't cover this, since I was not the original buyer. Hoping someone can help me figure this out!

My guess would be one fan has a bad connection. Try the fans one at a time on port 1 on the Fan Hub.

Thanks however doing this did not yield any different results. I moved all three fans to a new machine (with 9 working LL120s hooked up to it, all working fine) and connected all three at once and still got the same results. I guess I can try to connect them individually to see if there is just one culprit...