Corsair Community

AX1200i Gold AX1200 Individually Sleeved Cables

22emmitt

Does anyone have any information on when the individually sleeved cables for the AX1200i may be available? I have had this PS for over 2 weeks now and it's still sitting in the box. I'm waiting to install it until I get these cables. I remember reading that they were going to be up by the end of August but I guess that info wasn't correct since today is September 1st. ANY information is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Corsair Employee

I am sorry I do not have any news other than we are working on it and I have seen a few parts floating around so could be any time.

Corsair George would be the best person to ask and I will send him a message is about all I can do sorry!

• 2 weeks later...
I am sorry but I dont think it has been added to the web site yet, but they are working on them is all I can tell you. Sorry. And I will ask Marketing about the sale in this case.

Thanks. Let me know about the sale. That would be awesome if we could get in on the sale. Even if they aren't available for a week or two I'd be willing to prepay.

• Corsair Employee

I am sorry but that discount would not work with the new cables just checked with the Product Marketing Manager. So to be clear I am sorry but the sale would not apply to these cables for the AX1200i.

These cables would not be Included for the Sale:

CP-8920025 1200AXi Professional Sleeved Cable Kit Type 3, Black

CP-8920026 1200AXi Professional Sleeved Cable Kit Type 3, Blue

CP-8920027 1200AXi Professional Sleeved Cable Kit Type 3, Red

CP-8920028 1200AXi Professional Sleeved Cable Kit Type 3, White

Archived