How to connect for fill functionality

Bogielski

H100i

Ax860i

15 hd 120 rgb fans

Lighting node with 4 strips

Power commander pro

Only 2 onboard usb headers availible

Main questions. How do I connect all fans through commander pro and not use on board fan headers or h100i.

How do I connect psu to be reconized through commander pro and h100i as well as the lighting node for the fan rgb and light strips with only 3 total onboard usb.

My goal. I have a 900d case. I have corsair keyboard, mouse, headset, mouse pad and headset stand in corsair link using cue to sync via lightning link. I want all fan rgb and light strips to also be synced as well as have full functionality of the psu voltage settings and h100i pump setting to be available in corsair link.

Psu sync cable is plugged into h100i. H100i was plugged into one onboard usb. I have push pull config and used splitters off h100i, cpu 1 and cpu opt. All fan headers on board were split. I have 7 on board. Now I just purchased all new rgb hd120 fans 14 and a white hd140. (15 total. As well as the commander pro.

Where do I begin

First, you should have the radiator fans connected to the H100i. If the H100i is powered from the fan header (I don't think this one is but can't recall ... there are several different "flavors" of H100i), you do not want to have splitters on that.

Use the USB connector for the AX860i. There are issues when plugging it directly into the cooler.

No more than 2 fans on a splitter on the Commander Pro (CoPro).

You'll need a total of 3 Fan Hubs. That'll take the 2 ports on the CoPro and 1 additional port on the NoPro. That leaves 1 port for your strips.

And have a read through of both the Cooler FAQ and the RGB FAQ (both are linked in my signature). The RGB FAQ also has sample diagrams for connections.

Archived