Corsair Community

easy anti cheat

swan732

@Corsair James

I can also confirmed disabling plugins within iCUE (ie: the new ASUS Motherboard Plugin) does not fix the issue. One thing I can say is that I saw some posts related to Easy Anti-Cheat for Halo MCC throwing this same error and people were saying it was related to having RGB RAM (for example, I have Dominator Platinum RGB RAM). Not sure if that's helpful or not but below is a link to one of those posts I found and a screenshot of the error (from both launching The Division 2 & Halo MCC).

https://steamcommunity.com/app/976730/discussions/0/2666626567709303256/

77f4eHS.png

• 1 month later...

i literally just made my first build with all the headaches from a first build AND THEN....this...

Desktop-Screenshot-2020-04-25-23-33-22-74-2.png

i cant play any games that use the Easy Anti-Cheat.

my only option is to disable icue on the start up manager and reset my computer to play games. its a temporary solution for this weird problem.

Edited by Amaranth187

• Corsair Employee

Hi everyone,

As an update, we were able to narrow the issue to ASUS AURA SDK containing unsigned drivers for certain HAL components. ASUS has finally released a fix on their end and currently testing this internally. Once this is released, it should address this issue for users utilizing the motherboard integration. You will not need to update anything specific to iCUE but you will most likely will need to update Aura/Armory Crate.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hi everyone,

As an update, we were able to narrow the issue to ASUS AURA SDK containing unsigned drivers for certain HAL components. ASUS has finally released a fix on their end and currently testing this internally. Once this is released, it should address this issue for users utilizing the motherboard integration. You will not need to update anything specific to iCUE but you will most likely will need to update Aura/Armory Crate.

Hi I'm encountering this problem specifically in Fortnite. I have some corsair fans in combination with an ASUS mobo and this problem started when I changed the colors of the fans. Now when I launch the game it says "Lightningservice.exe and ICue.exe" are violating the game.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi all, i have the same issue with GepardShield is the anti-cheat system of Ragnarok, here is the error of appear.

if i close ICUE i can login and play, but if i open the ICUE in middle of the game, this close and appear again the same message.

image.png.4206195cf28ca2b58f28c6bcba8fb0fb.png