Corsair Community

Virtuoso SE Lighting Effects

WebMaximus

I'm sure I'm missing something obvious here. I'm trying to figure out how to set up the lighting effects for my system after I added a Virtuoso SE headset to the mix.

Other than the Virtuoso headset, I have the following products:

- ST100 RGB stand

- H115i Platinum

- Vengeance RGB PRO

- Commander Pro with 4 LL RGB fans connected

My goal is this:

- have the ST100 RGB stand use the temp of my GPU for color

- have the H115i Platinum use the water temp for color

- have the Vengeance RGB PRO DIMMs use the water temp for color

- have 3 of the LL RGB fans connected to the Commander Pro use the water temp for color and the 4'th fan the temp of the GPU

I've created 2 lighting links, one for CPU water and one for the GPU. I then use these successfully for all products except for the Virtuoso headset.

For some reason, I'm not able to see the 2 lighting links in the list. Instead, all I can do is pick temperature under the lighting links section. When I change what sensor should be used, it affects also the lighting links for the other products making a mess. Where the lighting link I previously configured to use the temp sensor for CPU water now instead switches over to use the sensor I configured for the Virtuoso headset...the GPU.

Sorry for the confusing description. Quite hard to describe this in text. Here's a picture illustrating what I see when looking at the lighting effect for the Virtuoso headset. As you can see, I don't have a list of my created lighting effects and I'm not sure why? Since I do see my custom lighting links for all other products.

1UVx4AQ.jpg