Corsair Community

Keeping M65 Button Remaps When Switching iCUE Profiles

TheSchlaf

Is there a way to have iCUE keep mouse button remaps consistent between profiles without having to set them up each time (or having to copy them from the actions library)? I bought an m65 elite thinking the onboard profile would help. Is there a way to have iCUE use the hardware profile button remappings and then use the iCUE profile's RGB settings?

No, you can't have it both ways. Either iCUE is running and you're in software mode with all the tools, or you quit iCUE and go to hardware mode with more limited choices. Since you can't do this on a per device basis, it's probably not an effective strategy. If the M65 Elite is the only iCUE device running, then you can quit iCUE without much consequence. The trick will be what you want to do with the sniper button.

I not sure I would considering copying the saved action from Library overly laborious, but a slightly faster approach would be to duplicate the existing profile in iCUE, it creates "copy of Profile X" with all the current actions, links, remaps, lighting, etc., then you alter the name and anything else needed. Whether or not this actually helps might depend on how many devices you have and how many changes you want to make. I have stopped using linked profiles, but still want a specific action assigned to each of my 6 G keys on the K95P. They are saved in the library and it isn't more than a 15 second operation to copy and assign them when I create a new profile.