Corsair Community

Will we get New Drivers?

shankly1985

• 4 weeks later...
Corsair is likely to update drivers extremely soon. They just showed off 1500/2000 headsets with driver updates at CES 2013.

Nice just seen a upload by LinusTechTips this the Video you seen? He says something about Dolby coming but dont we already have that?

Vengeance 2000 software driver update for Dolby 7.1

Free software driver update adds Dolby Headphone 2.0 7.1 surround sound

Availability: February from http://www.corsair.com

:)

Nice just seen a upload by LinusTechTips this the Video you seen? He says something about Dolby coming but dont we already have that?

Vengeance 2000 software driver update for Dolby 7.1

Free software driver update adds Dolby Headphone 2.0 7.1 surround sound

Availability: February from http://www.corsair.com

:)

If they are updating the drivers to add a new feature, it is likely that they will fix a couple of bugs in that driver update as well. It really isn't guaranteed, but it's an assumption of something that is very likely.

If they are updating the drivers to add a new feature, it is likely that they will fix a couple of bugs in that driver update as well. It really isn't guaranteed, but it's an assumption of something that is very likely.

Am more looking forward to Windows 8 support and fix the Dobly 7.1 audio

So I just sent my to RMA, will it come with this defect again?

To reduce the Mic echo you should just lower the mic level to about 80% this also depends on your Room setup, do you play close to fans etc

I see on LinusTech Youtube video 1500 next to 2000 but my question is the 1500 already has Dolby so will the new drivers just included fixes or new features also?

To reduce the Mic echo you should just lower the mic level to about 80% this also depends on your Room setup, do you play close to fans etc

I see on LinusTech Youtube video 1500 next to 2000 but my question is the 1500 already has Dolby so will the new drivers just included fixes or new features also?

It isn't echo... It's the static sound that the headset does when you are using mic for ventrillo, teamspeak, etc.

It isn't echo... It's the static sound that the headset does when you are using mic for ventrillo, teamspeak, etc.

Yes thats what I mean, its picking up background noise and you need to reduce it. All headphone mics have this, if it bothers you then you should buy a desktop mic.

Archived