Corsair Community

My first build

Jsuh1025

Hi everyone, I purchased an icue220T case along with the h1001 rgb plat AIO cooler. the case comes with the lightning node core. i plan on plugging in the 2 fans from the AIO cooler to the node. The case also comes with 3 rgb fans in the front. Upon unboxing the case, the node has 3 wires connected to it which are the 3 fans in the front... there is also 3 wires that are not conencted... they are 3 pin connectors which are from the 3 front fans as well... do i have the connect those 3 wires on the motherboard or are they not needed?

thanks in advancece for your help

They connect to the motherboard to control the fan motor/fan speed. The ones that are connected are for the RGB only.

Check out the RGB FAQ linked in my signature.

Thank you... i dont have any 3 pin on my mobo.. is it ok to plug into the 4 pin ones by lining up the "click" connector? and lastly, the rgb fans on my h100i rgb aio, should i plug those into the node or just connect them into the wires of the aio... im sorry for the questions and hope i dont frustrate you.. just new to this and tryint o build my first pc.. thank you