Corsair Community

Received h100i today, leak + Corrosion.

Michaeltechtips

Hello all.

Wanted to see if anyone has had this problem before and what steps i might be able to take.

Upon receipt of my H100i I unboxed the unit to find the plastic covering the copper block had coolant around the plastic plus one of the screws (I believe there is 8 - 10 of them) on the copper block was corroded. (Basically looks like a bad terminal on a battery type of corrosion.)

I have one of two thoughts, the unit is faulty. Or this is residual from the manufacturing.

Has anyone come across this issue before? Or is this common?

Already put in request from Corsair tech support.

• 2 weeks later...
Second H100i came in and was in great shape. However i have a lot of pump noise. One of the perks (small but important) of water cooling is a silent cooler. Not the H100i, it's annoying. I wish i could give this thing better reviews however it's been a pain in my a$$. :[pouts:

Second H100i came in and was in great shape. However i have a lot of pump noise. One of the perks (small but important) of water cooling is a silent cooler. Not the H100i, it's annoying. I wish i could give this thing better reviews however it's been a pain in my a$$. :[pouts:

Are the fans 3 pin or 4 pin. If they are 3 pin fans then please use the link on the left to request an RMA for the cooler , but let them know you would like the replacement PWM fans for it. They will ship them to you free of charge and should fix the pump noise issue.

@Bryman, please stop with all the negative comments. You've been trolling most of the forums. If you have a complaint or issue please start your own post and we would be happy to help you.

Trolling is not tolerated and is just setting you up for a ban hammer.

i wasnt trolling im just saying the fans corsair gives are very high RPM but also makes them loud...

it all depends on how you control them

i have 14 stock fans in 2 builds sitting just a couple feet away and are dead quiet

Question: What Is 'Trolling'?

Answer: Internet 'trolling' is the anti-social act of causing of interpersonal conflict and shock-value controversy online.

yes i know trolling is like me saying on here what is a forum? anyway my fans are glitched to about 75% so maybe thats why i think its SLIGHTLY loud but it is louder than most fans you can get thats truth...

of course their louder,their radaitor designed fans and much more powerful than most.

Archived