Corsair Community

Commander Pro not detected in iCUE

_d0nut

I've installed iCUE, and nothing is detected, even though I have a commander pro.

I have 9 LL120s connected to 2 RGB LED Hubs which is connected to a Commander Pro.

All sata power, RGB LED Hub etc. are connected. USB cable from Commander

Pro is also connected to motherboard

I have tried switching USB ports, to no avail.

This only occured after I switched out my CPU, motherboard, SSD, and graphics card(recently)

Before that, the Commander Pro was detected in iCUE but I could not control 2 of my fans' RGB. I had a profile set up and all fans were showing the correct lighting pattern except 2 fans. These same 2 fans are right now not following the lighting pattern of the other fans.

Please help, do I have a faulty RGB LED Hub, or Commander Pro, or LL120 fans?

Edited by _d0nut

This only occured after I switched out my CPU, motherboard, SSD, and graphics card(recently)

Only after that...? You've built a new system. Make sure you get all of your motherboard manufacturer's chipset and associated drivers installed. If you can't see the Commander Pro, it is because of the USB connection. That does not have to be a physical problem. You won't have control until you are able to get all your drivers and BIOS settings sorted.

Only after that...? You've built a new system. Make sure you get all of your motherboard manufacturer's chipset and associated drivers installed. If you can't see the Commander Pro, it is because of the USB connection. That does not have to be a physical problem. You won't have control until you are able to get all your drivers and BIOS settings sorted.

Still doesn't work, I've installed Chipset, LAN and Audio drivers. Anything else I can do?

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hello guys,

I am facing the same problem. I have the Gigabyte X570 Aurus ultra. iCue was actually seeing my commander, but after doing the today's update it's just gone -_-

Is there a known issue with my motherboard please? And if so, what can I do in my case?

Thank you

• 6 months later...