Corsair Community

CUE v2.9.53 Is Now Live!

Corsair James

• Corsair Employee

Hi all,

Here is the direct link for those who can't access our download page:

http://downloads.corsair.com/download?item=Files/Gaming-Keyboards/CorsairUtilityEngineSetup_2.9.53_release.msi

Patch Notes:

CUE 2.9.53

1.) Resolved an issue with macro delay stacking. It is now possible to add delays back to back in the macro recording process.

2.) Resolved an issue with K95 Platinum Remap Key.

3.) Reduced the amount of time for profile switching.

4.) Resolved an issue with Macro delays displaying incorrect values.

5.) Standard Lighting - Solid will now highlight all keys by default.

6.) Resolved an issue with device highlights being stuck.

7.) Resolved an issue with mice movement being at 0/0 and -1/-1 xy axis.

8.) Resolved an issue with certain remap keys not working properly when continuously pressed.

9.) Advanced Lighting for all RGB Mice has returned! Please note profiles that have advanced lighting will cause the mouse to not have any colors until you configure new effects for it.

10.) "Imitate Holding Key" has been implemented as an enhancement for all CUE supported mice!

11.) Resolved some issues with lighting layer playback and toggle ON/OFF.

12.) CUE now supports hardware playback on the newly announced K95 PLATINUM and SCIMITAR PRO.

13.) Resolved various other minor bugs and issues.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Love how after I installed this my default profile simply disappeared completely. It wasn't even a complex profile.. Just static for Strafe and Scimitar with some actions.. *poof* gone after install.. Not the first time profiles just decided to pull an Houdini.

Just installed it. The new profile grouping is not here :(. They said it will be implemented in 2.9.

I hope it won't be long until we get the fix. Happened 4 times already.

Trust me, I know the feeling. I lost my profiles quite a few times more than you, they started investigating it because of my bug report :p:

Does the "Check for update" button work yet?

Evidently Not

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b243/TK-1913/error_zpsdsrwhdo3.png

Yea, I'm really wanting this to be fixed too so I don't have to constantly check the website for an update. It should also check automatically on a scheduled basis of some sort.

So, what happened to the "Play from pressed key" option that was on previous versions? Did it get removed?

http://i.imgur.com/9RyL2Ga.jpg?1

I see it just fine for software profiles. Is that screenshot you posted taken from a hardware profile perhaps?

I just got a K70 Rapidfire and Scimitar and recently installed CUE2. I have been having an issue since CUE 2.8 where I sometimes experience a "click-lock" effect in some games. I have quadruple checked that click-lock has been disabled in Windows.

This mainly occurs when playing World of Warcraft when trying to use Left+Right click on the mouse to run forward. Sometimes it will fail and my character won't move, and sometimes it will get stuck, causing the camera to swing around in the game until clicking the mouse button a second time. This issue doesn't occur when CUE is turned off, but then I can't use my re-mapped buttons. I was hoping the "click-lock" effect and the resetting of profiles would get fixed going from 2.8 to 2.9.

Also, I'm not sure why the thumb buttons aren't set to "1 through =" above the qwerty keys by default... it is rather inconvenient to create 13 key remaps every time I update CUE.

seems like another improvement, this time i notice a better audio on the usb-void. Getting more and more worth it's investment. Rappidfire k70 keychatter still not returned which is a plus. Going the right direction.

better audio?? Are you sure CUE didnt reset your voids EQ levels?

Does the "Check for update" button work yet?

Evidently Not

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b243/TK-1913/error_zpsdsrwhdo3.png

Yea, I'm really wanting this to be fixed too so I don't have to constantly check the website for an update. It should also check automatically on a scheduled basis of some sort.

Also adding to this. Fail town.

Archived