Corsair Community

XH300i Cooling Kit

dgarmstrong

Hello everyone,

I decided to take this question onto the forums instead of a support ticket in the intent that more people may be having the same question as I do.

I am currently looking into and buying some of the things that are needed for a custom liquid cooling system.

I saw that on Corsairs' website they have the XH300i Cooling Kit that has some parts included ready to do. The issue is that there isn't really a way to customize the kit for what is needed in the system?

The CPU block that comes with the kit is for a 1151 CPU. While I am currently looking into getting the new 2066 CPUs'

The other issue is (not much of an issue) is that the coolant that comes with the kit is the clear when I'm looking to get the red.

The other more major issue is that for some reason (me being from Canada) there isn't a way to buy it online from corsair and no retail stores near me (Newegg, Canadacomputer) doesn't sell it in a kit.

if someone has any information or experience with this issue I cant wait to hear back.

Have a good one :)

The kit was most likely put together to target the needs of most people. From there people will go a la carte for the extra parts. Having a SKU, packaging, and stocking a lot of different kits would cost more. From what is included in the kit, it looks like it is also partially marketing to embed the user tightly into Corsair's ecosystem with the inclusion of the LL Fans and the Commander Pro.

It looks like a pretty smart move for Corsair, lower the price to get a loop, while getting them hooked on Corsair's ecosystem.

Have you tried the configurator: https://www.corsair.com/us/en/custom-cooling-configurator/

Fluid is cheap and you could always resale the block.