Corsair Community

iCue integration with H115i Capellix programmed incorrectly

Parmenedes

So I was trying to set up a particular lighting effect with the new H115i Capellix cooler when I realized that the layout of the LED's is listed incorrectly in iCue. Essentially everything is off by 22.5 degrees. The software has two LED's listed on top, bottom, and sides, but the way the LED's are situated in the fans are that there is only one LED at top, bottom, and sides. In effect, the LED layout is rotated by 22.5 degrees in iCue. This makes it pretty difficult to program lighting effects. Reporting this in the hopes that it will be fixed in the software soon.

On a different note, it would be really nice to be able to rotate the pump in iCue in the same way we can rotate fans. Hopefully in a future build.

Edit: I'm realizing that this post should probably go in the iCue section instead of Cooling. Feel free to move it if it belongs there.

Edited by Parmenedes

From what I have seen it's just the pump led orientation 'preview' within iCue it is correct as it is the same direction as the H100i plat on the pump itself. With the pump oriented with the tubes on the right side like it should be, and set a two sides wave of the outside border it will show the wave starting at the top right and going down and to the opposite corner in iCue preview. It should be 90 degrees rotated to start at the bottom right in the iCue only, this is what the platinum and elite series cooler actually do IRL.

Nothing needs to change firmware wise. Unless we can get the option to rotate the cooler leds in software.

I can post a video of what I mean if needed.