Corsair Community

Ironclaw RGB Wireless

ChrisBaer07

I just bought this mouse a couple of days ago and was wondering why my assigned buttons are performing their old actions along with my new assigned actions. Specifically my DPI buttons, they perform their remapped actions but they still change my DPI. Other times the mouse will just change profiles as well. I don't have any on board profiles because I just use the iCue profiles with my case rgb controller as well.

Out of my 4 profiles on iCue, all of them each only have one DPI setting at 400 dpi with 1000 mhz. So the dpi buttons shouldnt even have another dpi to change to.

Not sure what is happening here. Tried reinstalling, repairing and fixing. All buttons have "retain old action" unchecked.

The only way i fix or it works, is when I hold the right and left mouse buttons, turn it off, and back on while still holding.

Not sure what this is. Others have complained about it since the launch. I have had 2 ICWs and I could never make either one repeat the DPI perma-bind thing. The DPI buttons are the ones most complained about with other buttons properly performing their new task. Same thing on this ICW. I bound DPI down to "X" and it gives me xxxxxxxxxxxxxx across this field with no change from my top DPI setting.

All my DPI profiles have 3 or 5 rungs. Maybe that having only the single DPI available is the glitch? I tried it both ways, but it works both ways.

I've noticed that if I'm in wired mode the problem goes away. I think it has to do with it being in wireless mode and still somehow remembering its on-board profile actions. A new thing occurring is that sometimes the Ironclaw profile will copy itself and show one connected and one powered off and when I reconnect the USB it will erase the off profile and leave me with the copied one renaming it with an extra "(1)". Right now the name is "IRONCLAW RGB WIRELESS (1) (1) (1) (1)"

lol

Oh okay, so if it's from a recent update, it should (hopefully) be fixed soon

No. That poster is misinformed. These issues have been out there since launch. The extra (1) stuff is when it disconnects and then on reconnect thinks it has found a different and unique device, so it creates another setting tabs. You can rename these and delete the 1s.