Corsair Community

Latest update: 3.27.68 is trash.

VataysMan

Since I updated to the latest version of iCue, 3.27.68, my profiles are broken. When I try to correct a lighing node pro configuration it messes up the Vengeance RGB Pro configuration. It's like children are programming this software.

Ever since the 3.27.68 update the performance of my headset and mouse are substandard.

First the headset: I used to activate the mic mute function myself. Now the program thinks it has to do it on its own whenever I click into a game or discord. This is driving me nuts. It will turn off my mic when I don't want it to or on when I don't want it to.

Second the mouse: For some reason it's double clicking constantly. In addition to the double clicking the mouse resets itself to the slow setting instead of staying in the mode I set for it.

Please update your update to stop this stuff from happening.

Edited by Heibi

It's substantially better than logitech's lmao.

I don't know why but they are having a war to make the largest bulkiest resource heaviest drivers humanly possible.

Whoa, I have been using Ghub for a bit now and its LEAPS AND BOUNDS better than iCUE in every single way. Not only that, but it DOES NOT crash every other release, DOES NOT bring down your peripherals when it does either.

iCUE is trash and Corsair is aware, does NOTHING about it but blame everyones machines for the trouble. Check out the ongoing thread (since late 2017) about the crashing of iCUE.

I have 4 corsair items that are sitting in a box and un-usable because of the icue garbage.