Corsair Community

rgb not lighting up

Autocon

I have 3 LL120 rgb fans (two are the white ones on my H100i CPU cooler), and I got two LL140 fans on front of the case. After some time, I saw that both my 140s, one of my whites and the other white but the ring only aren't lighting up anymore. This problem is new to me and I would need help with this.

I've checked the wiring and all inside but nothing has change so far.

Double check your iCUE configuration; make sure that the channel is configured properly.

Also check Instant Lighting. Does everything come on?

If not, you may have a bad fan. You'll need to re-arrange fans on the hub to determine that. The fans operate in series - 1 fan sends data to the next fan. So one bad fan can take out the entire chain. Start with the one where only the right lights up.

Double check your iCUE configuration; make sure that the channel is configured properly.

Also check Instant Lighting. Does everything come on?

If not, you may have a bad fan. You'll need to re-arrange fans on the hub to determine that. The fans operate in series - 1 fan sends data to the next fan. So one bad fan can take out the entire chain. Start with the one where only the right lights up.

Alright so they finally turned on and now I have this other problem I've had in the past (I made a couple posts about it) that shows one specific profile, the fans have a white static lighting ontop of a blue arcs. And the same fans, the blue arc are now freezing. I have to shut down my PC and turn it back on to make is unfreeze from it.