Corsair Community

Void Pro RGB Wireless mic won't unmute

jaskamakkara

Hi,

I have a set of Void Pro RGB Wireless headphones that I've owned for a little over a year. I don't use them much and they sit on a stand on my shelf out of harm's way. Yesterday I tried to use them and now the mic won't unmute, either when pulling the mic boom down, or by pressing the mute button on the headphones themselves. There seem to be a number of threads on here about this problem, and honestly I've tried a bunch of stuff and nothing seems to work. Any solutions out there?

For the record I've tried: older versions of iCue (3.18.77 and 3.21.88), changing the Privacy settings for the mic, unmuting the mic in the sound settings, adn reparing the iCue installation.

I am running Windows 10.

Update - I had the idea to test them in my PS4. The audio devices show up and the headphones work fine - but no output from the mic and it doesn't unmute. This leads me to suspect that it's a firmware problem. I have already tried reflashing the firmware but it makes no difference, is it possible to try an older version? Are they available somewhere? The version my headset is running is v0.15