Corsair Community

Memory Problem in Diagnostic and recent Blue Screen

caetsith

Hello fellow Corsair enthusiast,

I just bought a Corsair One i-40 6 months ago. Everything runs perfectly until last week, when there are repeating Blue Screen with ''Memory_Management'' as a message. Have contacted the support team and they said to reset the CMOS and/or re-install Windows. Have done both but the problem still persist, with less Blue Screen but often crashing and I could not open Firefox while it's always error.

The Corsair Diagnostic always shows the results from memory testing as failed since last week from the beginning of the problem. I'll attach a screenshot of the result.

What do you suggest me doing? All the driver is up to date and windows is also up to date. Thank you.

mail.thumb.jpg.7671b6c07802783043975ea98ab237a1.jpg

Welp... All they said is they could service the unit if I sent it to the US. Problem is it will take a long time they said, approx. 2-4 Weeks and I actually lived in Germany, which possibly will extend it longer. I really need to use the PC for my work and I don't really mind buying some new parts to change the bad parts. :[pouts: