Corsair Community

H80i temp stuck at 79º all time? CPU temp is fine...

ppmeis

Hello people:

I purchased an H80i two months ago, without any issues at all. My CPU temp is very good: 30-40º with fans in quiet mode, i7 3770K without OC.

Now I noticed that when I run Corsair Link (latest version), H80i temp is stucked at 79º all time. I tried to uninstall Corsair Link, delete all profiles, even update to latest firmware 1.0.5.

What can I do? Thanks for your help :).

Hi ppmeis,

Do you have any usb devices plugged in into your case's front panel usb slot?

Because my corsairlink also do that each and after I plugged gamepads and card reader to my case's front panel (usb flashdrive n hdd okay). In my case not just the h80i temp's that is stuck, but fans and pump reading's also got stuck.

Try switching usb header where you plug the h80i, or use your motherboard's back plate usb slot to plug usb devices other than flashdrive and hdd. I hope this issue could be resolved in CL's next update :D

I have no devices pluged on front panel. But I just run Corsair Link when I turn on my PC and temps starts at 75º and go up to 79º again...in case that this temps are real, could it be a normal value for Corsair Temp (right now CPU is 25-27)?

My normal temps for the h80i temp are around 33'C to 39'c. In a push/pull config sucking air from top of the case.

My friend's normal temps for his h80i are around 39'C to 48'C. In a push/pull config sucking air from back of the case. And his room temp's are cooler than mine's.

Reason for the difference are his setup probably sucking in hot air from the psu.

How/where do you mount your h80i radiator and psu?

It's in a push/pull from back of the case, and the PSU is at the base of the case.

It's strange because if I have fans in quiet mode, but if I put them at maximum, temp don't vary any degree 0.o...I'll try a fresh install of corsair link...

• Corsair Employee

79C on idle is extremely high, I don't think you are getting the correct reading. Look into your BIOS and see what the CPU temp is. If its really 79C, then check your pump and see if its running within spec.

If the temp is accurate, then I would reseat the pump and re apply TIM and see if that changes.

79ºC is on H80i Temp 1, CPU temp is fine (its the same in bios and in Corsair Link, 30-40ºC).

Hi.. i have the same issue with u too..:[pouts: i using h100i...my processor temp 30-40c,

h100i temp 1 65-68c..me olso have update new corsair link (lastest version)

did u try reformat ur computer then install old version corsair link?

i wanna to try refomat my pc then see will be changes or not..

• Corsair Employee

You are using 2.3 version for the SW right?

Let’s try this, Corsair Link Hardware monitor under task manager, close the SW then uninstall the software from the control panel, install the SW then go to Options and then click “Reset to defaults” then shutdown, unplug the USB connector, plug it back in then turn on the system.

2.3? Download please? I can see only 2.2 version o.0...I'll try this. Thanks so much.

EDIT: OK I see the download...I delete all profiles and remove previous version. After install latest version now temps are shown fine:

H80i: 38ºC

CPU: 30ºC

tada! Thanks for all your help! :D.

2.3? Download please? I can see only 2.2 version o.0...I'll try this. Thanks so much.

EDIT: OK I see the download...I delete all profiles and remove previous version. After install latest version now temps are shown fine:

H80i: 38ºC

CPU: 30ºC

tada! Thanks for all your help! :D.

Hi..how u do it? i installed new version CorsairLINK2_Installer_v2.3.4816 my h100i temp still same 71c :sigh!:

pls help...

You have to delete all your profiles, then uninstall your actual version and reboot. After that just install new version and temp should be shown fine :).

i already reformat my pc..i think all profiles gone alraedy?

can teach me how to delete profiles? :)

that all i do already..but dont know why still same..:(

mayb is my h100i sensor got problem..

Just check if pump or tubes are hot, or check if air back to radiator is hot too. If not, sure it's a sensor issue.

Just check if pump or tubes are hot, or check if air back to radiator is hot too. If not, sure it's a sensor issue.

i got check touch pump,radiator and fan air is cold..all like normal..

only h100i waterblock a little bit hot..but i think is normall izit?

processor temp all normal..and my h100i strange everytime me on pc LED must change back to yellow colour LED..then LED twinkle..

i make sure i got save led to white colour..

Archived