The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Audio

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 33 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
  #76  
Old 10-30-2012, 01:01 PM
RAM GUY's Avatar
RAM GUY RAM GUY is offline
Corsair Product Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Fremont, CA
Posts: 118,268
POST ID # = 610465
RAM GUY Reputation: 10
Default

Hm, I think I am mistaken here. Did Customer Service send you a SP2200 as a replacement, or did you get it exchanged from a vendor?
__________________
Support accounts and tickets can be created at https://support.corsair.com.
Reply With Quote


  #77  
Old 10-30-2012, 01:05 PM
Lustral Lustral is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 11
POST ID # = 610467
Lustral Reputation: 10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAM GUY View Post
Hm, I think I am mistaken here. Did Customer Service send you a SP2200 as a replacement, or did you get it exchanged from a vendor?
Well i got delivered via UPS this afternoon , what looks like a new SP2200 set , i didnt go through the vendor , i sent it to the Netherlands as per the RMA which cost me £46.
Reply With Quote


  #78  
Old 10-30-2012, 01:07 PM
RAM GUY's Avatar
RAM GUY RAM GUY is offline
Corsair Product Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Fremont, CA
Posts: 118,268
POST ID # = 610469
RAM GUY Reputation: 10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lustral View Post
Well i got delivered via UPS this afternoon , what looks like a new SP2200 set , i didnt go through the vendor , i sent it to the Netherlands as per the RMA which cost me £46.
Lustral, contact our customer service and they can assist you. I wasn't aware we were still shipping SP2200's as it is an obsolete product. You also won't have to pay for shipping anymore.
__________________
Support accounts and tickets can be created at https://support.corsair.com.
Reply With Quote


  #79  
Old 10-30-2012, 01:09 PM
Lustral Lustral is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 11
POST ID # = 610471
Lustral Reputation: 10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAM GUY View Post
Lustral, contact our customer service and they can assist you. I wasn't aware we were still shipping SP2200's as it is an obsolete product. You also won't have to pay for shipping anymore.
How do I contact customer services ?

Thanks for your help
Reply With Quote


  #80  
Old 10-30-2012, 03:55 PM
Lustral Lustral is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 11
POST ID # = 610512
Lustral Reputation: 10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lustral View Post
How do I contact customer services ?

Thanks for your help
Never find , i have found the link and have submitted a ticket.
Reply With Quote


  #81  
Old 10-31-2012, 12:10 PM
RAM GUY's Avatar
RAM GUY RAM GUY is offline
Corsair Product Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Fremont, CA
Posts: 118,268
POST ID # = 610666
RAM GUY Reputation: 10
Default

What is your case number?
__________________
Support accounts and tickets can be created at https://support.corsair.com.
Reply With Quote


  #82  
Old 10-31-2012, 01:01 PM
Lustral Lustral is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 11
POST ID # = 610684
Lustral Reputation: 10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAM GUY View Post
What is your case number?
I dont think i got one when i submitted the ticket, plus they havent emailed me back yet, but they said they can take upto 24 hours.

Thanks

Update :- just got an email from customer services and they say they will be picking up the defective set and sending me out another one. RMA #1282575. I best be packing up them up in the box and i hope the replacement set will be faultless.

Last edited by Lustral; 10-31-2012 at 01:23 PM.
Reply With Quote


  #83  
Old 10-31-2012, 06:26 PM
dameun dameun is offline
Registered User
dameun's PC Specs
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 4
POST ID # = 610748
dameun Reputation: 10
Default

Wow, just got on here to see if anyone else was having this crackling problem, and find this thread right at the top of the list. I got these sp2200s back in July so I'm well outside the window to return to vendor. I've had a high pitched whine since I got them that didn't bother me much but was pretty noticeable, and now this crackling problem just started about 3 days ago and is extremely annoying. I've checked all the cables, replugged, etc....nothing makes it go away.

Is it true these are now obsolete? What will i get when I RMA them? I can't stand this crackling anymore
Reply With Quote


  #84  
Old 11-01-2012, 12:36 PM
RAM GUY's Avatar
RAM GUY RAM GUY is offline
Corsair Product Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Fremont, CA
Posts: 118,268
POST ID # = 610868
RAM GUY Reputation: 10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dameun View Post
Wow, just got on here to see if anyone else was having this crackling problem, and find this thread right at the top of the list. I got these sp2200s back in July so I'm well outside the window to return to vendor. I've had a high pitched whine since I got them that didn't bother me much but was pretty noticeable, and now this crackling problem just started about 3 days ago and is extremely annoying. I've checked all the cables, replugged, etc....nothing makes it go away.

Is it true these are now obsolete? What will i get when I RMA them? I can't stand this crackling anymore
Fill out the RMA with the link to the left and let me know your case number.
__________________
Support accounts and tickets can be created at https://support.corsair.com.
Reply With Quote


  #85  
Old 11-01-2012, 02:44 PM
Lustral Lustral is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 11
POST ID # = 610900
Lustral Reputation: 10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lustral View Post
I dont think i got one when i submitted the ticket, plus they havent emailed me back yet, but they said they can take upto 24 hours.

Thanks

Update :- just got an email from customer services and they say they will be picking up the defective set and sending me out another one. RMA #1282575. I best be packing up them up in the box and i hope the replacement set will be faultless.
Is there any way of find out a tracking reference for when they are collecting the faulty set and the delivery of the replacement one ?

So that i can be in to receive the delivery and pass over the defective set.

Thanks in advance
Reply With Quote


  #86  
Old 11-01-2012, 05:14 PM
dameun dameun is offline
Registered User
dameun's PC Specs
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 4
POST ID # = 610927
dameun Reputation: 10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAM GUY View Post
Fill out the RMA with the link to the left and let me know your case number.
Case # is 5229281
Reply With Quote


  #87  
Old 11-02-2012, 12:49 PM
RAM GUY's Avatar
RAM GUY RAM GUY is offline
Corsair Product Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Fremont, CA
Posts: 118,268
POST ID # = 611064
RAM GUY Reputation: 10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dameun View Post
Case # is 5229281
Replied. Please check your email.
__________________
Support accounts and tickets can be created at https://support.corsair.com.
Reply With Quote


  #88  
Old 11-02-2012, 01:32 PM
dameun dameun is offline
Registered User
dameun's PC Specs
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 4
POST ID # = 611079
dameun Reputation: 10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAM GUY View Post
Replied. Please check your email.
Thank you for the help, got my advanced RMA set up with an upgrade to sp2500s which I've read some pretty good reviews about, should be a nice upgrade
Reply With Quote


  #89  
Old 11-02-2012, 01:33 PM
Lustral Lustral is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 11
POST ID # = 611081
Lustral Reputation: 10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lustral View Post
Is there any way of find out a tracking reference for when they are collecting the faulty set and the delivery of the replacement one ?

So that i can be in to receive the delivery and pass over the defective set.

Thanks in advance
Ok got delivered another set , and all seems to be well with them so far , no annoying high pitch whinning from the right speaker, and all sounds crystal clear.

Still awaiting for them to collect the faulty one. Im assuming that will be done shortly.
Reply With Quote


  #90  
Old 11-02-2012, 08:14 PM
RAM GUY's Avatar
RAM GUY RAM GUY is offline
Corsair Product Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Fremont, CA
Posts: 118,268
POST ID # = 611147
RAM GUY Reputation: 10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lustral View Post
Ok got delivered another set , and all seems to be well with them so far , no annoying high pitch whinning from the right speaker, and all sounds crystal clear.

Still awaiting for them to collect the faulty one. Im assuming that will be done shortly.
If a call tag was setup, the courier should be contacting you shortly. If you hear nothing, confirm with customer service that one was set up for you so they can follow up.
__________________
Support accounts and tickets can be created at https://support.corsair.com.
Reply With Quote


Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.