Corsair Community

Corsair Glaive RGB Brightness Control

danielmt

Hi Corsair.

It's possible to add one more option in iCUE software that allowed to control the brightness level of the RGB lights of the mouse?

In iCUE there is only a level control to the DPI lights.

The mouse still have hot spots because of the RGB light intensity.

Maybe in the next update... :)

Hi Corsair.

It's possible to add one more option in iCUE software that allowed to control the brightness level of the RGB lights of the mouse?

In iCUE there is only a level control to the DPI lights.

The mouse still have hot spots because of the RGB light intensity.

Maybe in the next update... :)

Settings... Device Settings... Brightness (Under Polling Rate)

Yeah, I am not sure what's going on there. I don't use my Glaive much anymore, but put it on and noticed the same thing on the brightness slider -- full on, or full off. No steps like the other mice. Maybe someone else can confirm the normal 0, 1/3, 2/3, 3/3 positions for their Glaive or that it is 0/1 or 1/1. It could be a glitch, but it could also be a limitation with the LEDs.

• 3 weeks later...
I just got the Glaive Pro. My hand is now sweating way more than with my previous mouse (razor ouroboros), so I tried to change the brightness to decrease the heat output and noticed the same thing. No intermediary control, just on or off. I may return the Glaive due to this. I do love this mouse and have been very happy with it otherwise, any suggestions out there?

• 1 month later...