Corsair Community

So Many Fans, No Time For Autographs.

groovecow

Hi everyone, hope you are well!

I'm looking at my first build in a long time (2013 to be specific!) I keep getting caught up with some fan questions, that from my research are pretty simple, I just struggle to find the words to ask what I mean... but here goes!!

I'm looking at going crazy with RGB, because shiny! I'm looking at 6

Corsair LL120. From what I understand, this plugs into the included Corsair fan hub, I then plug that into Commander Pro, the Pro then plugs into the PSU (I think, sorry if wrong)? That's question one.

Question 2 would be, I'm also looking at

Corsair Hydro H100i RGB, Will I need to connect the RGB or any part of that too any Corsair products? If so, I don't think I will have enough connections left unless I plug in the second Fan Hub?

I could be way off base with some of this, and apologies if so! It's honestly the hardest bit to research and I think I'm pretty right with the rest. I absolutely love the look of these fans and any and all help would be appreciated!

If you need any more info, please don't hesitate to ask!

Hi Zotty, thanks for the reply! I'm still a bit unsure, sorry I think I'm missing something. If the Corsair Hydro H100i RGB Platinum has two LL RGB 120 fans, do they need space on the Corsair Fan Hub, or is that different for iCue management?

If they need a fan hub, I think I'd need more then one, is it safe to plug two fan hubs into Commander Pro?

Thanks again, hope that all makes sense!

The Platinum coolers have their own lighting hub for two fans. This is useful if you don 't have any other Corsair RGB fans and makes them self-reliant. Color adjustments through iCUE and the cooler control panel.

However, if you are running a case full of other RGB fans of the same type, you may want to put the radiator fan lighting on the RGB Hub and LNP/Commander Pro. This makes them a part of the chain lighting for other fans. In this fashion you can control the order. If they stay on the Platinum, those two fans (or whatever two fans are connected) will either go before or after all the others in sequenced effects. This seems like a little thing, but after the time it takes to get it all together, you may find you want the fans to do exactly as you ask.