Corsair Community

iCUE Far Cry and AIO Lighting ?

Dicehunter

Noticed when I launch FC5 everything inside and outside of my rig lights up i.e all 9 of my HDRGB fans, Both my ST100s, MM800, K95 Platinum, Scimitar Pro, Void Pro, But the only thing that doesn't is my H150i Pro, This intended ?

I also noticed in the "CORSAIR iCUE and FAR CRY 5 INTEGRATION" video that the H150i Pro pump top LED is also switched off, Will this be updated at some point ?

Also will Corsair RGB memory be supported at a later date ?

I'm currently working on an update to the profiles so that K55 and the new PRO coolers are supported. I expect to have something by Monday to share with you guys. :)

Epic !

Out of curiosity will Corsair RGB memory be incorporated ?

My system looks a tad odd with everything changing colour and the memory just being static :D:

I hope that they do but my gut tells me they will, just not with the memory sticks that are available today. Corsair has a nasty habit of making kick-*** products that as soon as I get my hands on it, instantly become obsolete because something newer was released.

The only product that I own that is still rocking hard over here is my 250D. That is, of course, unless they plan on getting around to releasing the ULTRA CHILL version. Why is that not a thing? WHY? WHY MUST YOU FORSAKE ME?!

• Corsair Employee
Slight delay due to some show prep. I'll update once I have these ready. To answer your question about memory, the current implementation of Vengeance RGB in iCUE does not support this at this time, this is also the reason why Vengeance RGB doesn't support Instant Lighting / Lighting Link effects in iCUE.

Slight delay due to some show prep. I'll update once I have these ready. To answer your question about memory, the current implementation of Vengeance RGB in iCUE does not support this at this time, this is also the reason why Vengeance RGB doesn't support Instant Lighting / Lighting Link effects in iCUE.

Thanks for the info, Is there a rough timeline as to when Vengeance RGB will be supported ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Corsair Employee
Generally the "official" profiles are shipped alongside iCUE. That'll be the ideal solution. Once I have these "unofficial" profiles ready, I'll post an update in this thread and create a separate thread with installation instructions in the iCUE section. Things have been a bit hectic lately, so it's been hard to grab time to sit down and knock these out. :S

• 2 weeks later...
Out of curiosity will Corsair RGB memory be incorporated ?

I hope that they do but my gut tells me they will, just not with the memory sticks that are available today.

I just saw the latest "PRO" RAM video. Man I hate it when I end up being right on such things. The PRO sticks seem to be syncing with the game while the "older" ones still do not.

[ame]

[/ame]

Planned obsolescence is really disappointing. :(

I just saw the latest "PRO" RAM video. Man I hate it when I end up being right on such things. The PRO sticks seem to be syncing with the game while the "older" ones still do not.

Planned obsolescence is really disappointing. :(

What do you expect from a modern company ? Decency and honesty ?

All of Corsairs products have planned obsolescence built into them, My Corsair Void Wireless died today exactly just after the warranty did.

My older K95 RGB died a week after the warranty ended, Planned obsolescence is built into pretty much everything we own, It's how all companies make money.

• 4 weeks later...

So any update for this then ? Will the new Pro coolers work with Far Cry 5's iCUE integration any time soon ?

Also is there any chance that RGB Vengeance non pro memory could work with Far Cry 5 ? Not like it has to do much of a job, Just change colours with the fans etc....

Archived