Corsair Community

Corsair H80i tubes length

RejZoR

I'm planning on buying Corsair H80i for my CPU, but i can't find anywhere how long are the tubes (the point on radiator up tot he CPU block). FrostyTech has the info for old H80 which is 24cm, but for H80i, no info anywhere. I can't believe such important info is not specified anywhere. Especially Corsair webpage is poorly supplied with detailed specs...

While i agree in most big cases there aren't any problems, but i'm planning to install it in much smaller Lian Li PC-V354, but not on teh exhaust fan slot but on teh intake which is in the other end of the case. Now the old H80i fits there as i've seen same Lian Li case with it installed the same way. But for H80i, its completelly unknown to me unless someone can tell me the actual tubing length.

Thx

Thanks, though it would be nice if all the Hydro coolers had this specified on Corsair product web page. I mean number of listed specs for Hydro coolers is very poor, a lot of quite important dimensions missing, including tubes length.

I've ordered the Hydro H80i and will see how it goes. I'm also looking for alternatives, maybe i'll be able to place radiator outside the case and route the block through some existing hole in the back of the case. Hopefully the block isn't too thick to go through one of them...

• 1 year later...

I decided to go with the H80i until I found out that the tubing was too short. Thanks for the heads up. 12 inches would have worked, but 9 inches is too short. My case will not fit an H100i. (Sigh).

Thanks for letting us know the tubing length so we can possibly save ourselves some headache.

Archived