Corsair Community

680X Two AIOs. Is it possible?

FlashCW

Theoretically it should be. However, there seems to be some issues when you front mount a 360mm with the fans on the glass side and the radiator behind (as most would to show the fans in a glass case). That pushes the taller 360mm further into the box and may cause a collision with anything top mounted. There was another thread where they were not able to mount a forward 120mm fans up top because of this. Some caution is needed. The 240mm could also go on the bottom, but unless the mounting rails are different, it could have the same result. This combination is possible in the 740 that shares the same frame, so it is not exactly clear what's changed. It may be related to the glass.

Dual 280s may offer better choices. You can push a 280mm in 2 of the 3 top/front/bottom positions, but not 3x280mm.

Thanks.

I am changing cases in a attempt to get better air flow. I already own

the H150i which is a 360mm. That would have to go in the front.

I also have a RTX2080ti with AIO 240mm radiator which I was hoping I could fit in the bottom.

This is the sort of case I wanted but the 680X is a strange beast when it comes to fitting parts.

I really like this case and was going to buy the light show to go with it, but I'm worried my present hardware isn't going to fit. Corsair need to supply a diagram or something with sizes and clearances.

Edited by FlashCW