Corsair Community

Nice! one that would have blown me away is if this keyboard somehow actually responded to music with the lighting....that would have been incredible.

It'll be possible in the future, not sure if corsair will officially implement it but modders will be able to do it.

[ame]

[/ame]

Is it possible to make a modification of this where the base colour is blue, the mids purple and the tops red?

I attempted to and broke it lol.

Haha, unlucky.

So firstly you'll want to change the background colour of these keys to darker versions of each of them (red is already done just clear rest of the keys).

I've labeled the effects from this one as EQ 1.1 ( x.1 being the base ), EQ 1.2 ( x.2 being the middle )

Three different lighting zones; 1.x, 2.x, 3.x

So say you want to change the colour of the entire middle to purple.

You'll have to find 1.2, 2.2 & 3.2 and change each of their colours in the lighting effects list.

Ok guys, I've had some requests to change colours. Both here and on my youtube page (feel free to sub, etc, etc).

One guy requested a Seahawks themed edit and I decided it was time I taught myself a bit about the code side of things.

Opened the prf file in Notepad++ and upon realizing that it was xml I chuckled.

Sure enough within about 10-15 minutes I'd cleaned the file (got rid of the excessive lighting effects) and changed it to the Seahawks colours (I'm Australian so I had to look them up). Bottom row is mid-tone blue, middle is neon green, top is white.

If your interested in it, the profile is here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25329171/K70RGB/SeahawksEdit.zip (Edit: URL seems to be broken at the moment, added it as an attachment)

I might take a few more colour-related requests now (go easy, I'm just one man :laughing:)

SeahawksEdit.prf

• 2 months later...

I joined this forum just so I could reply to this thread. I love the equalizer idea. You've given me motivation to make my own profile from scratch (and I'm no programmer...). I want to make it so there are about 7 different zones though, instead of only 3-4, and have the bars go up at random, instead of in a pattern.

Do you think this is possible? I've already started the profile and made my groups, I just need to animate it now.

Thanks!

I joined this forum just so I could reply to this thread. I love the equalizer idea. You've given me motivation to make my own profile from scratch (and I'm no programmer...). I want to make it so there are about 7 different zones though, instead of only 3-4, and have the bars go up at random, instead of in a pattern.

Do you think this is possible? I've already started the profile and made my groups, I just need to animate it now.

Thanks!

Good luck mate, no need to be a programmer. Just need to have decent knowledge about the software :D

'Random isn't really possible at the moment because of the lack of scripting, but if you have a long irregular pattern it can seem random.

Glad to hear I've inspired you!

EqualiserBluePurpleRed.prf SeahawksEdit.prf both of these gives me errors when I try to import saying that the profile is not valid.

The Equaliser.prf works fine. Thanks for your hard work :)

Make sure you have the correct keyboard written in the file. Look at the instructions on the Hall of Fame post. Open the file in wordpad and search for "K70" and you'll find it there.

EqualiserBluePurpleRed.prf SeahawksEdit.prf both of these gives me errors when I try to import saying that the profile is not valid.

Been months since I've looked at these files and seeing as your the first I've heard of having the problem, I'm not entirely sure whats wrong :/

• 7 months later...

These two were written a long time ago and are probably no longer recognised by CUE

Archived