Corsair Community

Re-Post from the competition thread, figured you might want it here too :greengrin

Name: Firestorm

Description: A base glow on the bottom two rows with oddly timed groups to give a fire kind of look.

Video:

[ame]

[/ame]

Hope you like it!

Edit: Added a new version with reactive typing (As per request)

Reactive Description: 'High' Black followed by a 'High' Orange into a early 'Low' White.

Firestorm.prf

FirestormWithReactive.prf

Really Nice! I love it!

great works as always

Thanks Guys!

i do have a request if you are up for it

how about adding some reactive lighting to it maybe look like hot spots while typing

Sure thing! I'll post up another version later today :greengrin

something more along of grouped keys flashing a type of burst like in the thunderstorm profile but not as spread out

and i dunno if it was supposed be what looked like a black circle or not i did add it as new

Yea, I made it go dark at first, trying to accentuate the effect.

I'll do another? Hahaha.

I really like it! I was wondering how you created the gradient background lighting for the keyboard. Im trying to modify it to blue colors, and thats the only thing i cant figure out. I can clear all the colors except the bottom 2 rows wont clear from the red color. If you wish to make the changes yourself and upload the profile thats fine.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Howdy!

Absolutely love the OP profiles. Thanks you!! I thought I'd mention just a few things I've noticed over the last few days :)

For the Firestorm - Reactive (Which I assume is the base Firestorm + reactive so it might apply to the base version as well).

• F8 and F9 don't ever seem to illuminate.
  • '-' above the + on the numpad also does not participate in the illumination.
  • '4' on the numpad does not change its illumination as far as I can tell whereas 5 and 6 do.

Perhaps there's a quick fix for these :)

Howdy!

Absolutely love the OP profiles. Thanks you!! I thought I'd mention just a few things I've noticed over the last few days :)

For the Firestorm - Reactive (Which I assume is the base Firestorm + reactive so it might apply to the base version as well).

• F8 and F9 don't ever seem to illuminate.
  • '-' above the + on the numpad also does not participate in the illumination.
  • '4' on the numpad does not change its illumination as far as I can tell whereas 5 and 6 do.

Perhaps there's a quick fix for these :)

Honestly, it was more about getting a interesting looking pattern rather than making sure that every key got illuminated at some point.

If its something you'd like to change, you can assign those keys to either the 'Fire1', 'Fire2' or 'Fire3' groups.

I also made this 6 months ago now, so, I'm sorry but I've got very little clue as to the difference between the reactive/non.

Oh please don't misunderstand, I absolutely love this layout :)

I did dig into it a bit and assigned some behaviors to those keys. Also played around with blue flame tips.

You rock! Was just pointing it out. :)

Honestly, it was more about getting a interesting looking pattern rather than making sure that every key got illuminated at some point.

If its something you'd like to change, you can assign those keys to either the 'Fire1', 'Fire2' or 'Fire3' groups.

I also made this 6 months ago now, so, I'm sorry but I've got very little clue as to the difference between the reactive/non.

Archived