Corsair Community

Unhandled OS Error

chuckbam

I get this same error on Windows 7 64-bit. And I am not using in a RAID. I have a basic C: drive with a Neutron 256 GB drive. I think my Trim is working on my OS just fine. I think it may be time to put out an updated toolbox. One that reflects the quality of your SSD drives. I am happy with my drive. But still on toolbox 1.0? and the migration is still under construction. Come on Guys! That is not like Corsair.

• 1 month later...
I have this same error. I am using Toolbox 1.1 with a Neutron 256GB. I inquired with tech support and they sent me an RMA label. So I take it that the only thing they can recommend is a RMA. However, this drive works fine except for the toolbox trim error. Even Windows states that TRIM is working which is strange. But anyway I live in Australia and I have to send this drive all the way to Taiwan. I think I will use it as it is as I would be going on extended vacation soon and should the replacement be sent back there will be no one home to receive it.

I have this same error. I am using Toolbox 1.1 with a Neutron 256GB. I inquired with tech support and they sent me an RMA label. So I take it that the only thing they can recommend is a RMA. However, this drive works fine except for the toolbox trim error. Even Windows states that TRIM is working which is strange. But anyway I live in Australia and I have to send this drive all the way to Taiwan. I think I will use it as it is as I would be going on extended vacation soon and should the replacement be sent back there will be no one home to receive it.

My drive is working just fine... Dido

• 3 months later...
I'm having the same issue here with my new motherboard. When I try to use corsair toolbox trim. I get this message "Error: Unhandled OS error. I've never encounter this kind of problem until now on my new motherboard. (MSI Z87-GD65 gaming.) Can anyone help fix this problem, please.

Archived