Corsair Community

Corsair Support Poor!

reus1121

I made a ticket 3 months ago. My computer would restart after turning a few games. It took them 18 days to get back to me. Eventually my RMA was approved. I then gave them my details, paid the money, about 4 grand. gave them a PO box. They could not deliver to a PO box, so I gave them a Street address. They then put in the wrong address after they shipped it. They contacted courier and said they were going to change it. Then the courier contacted me that there was incurred fees which corsair said they were going to pay. Four days before the delivery I let them know that i received a text that it hadn't been paid. They waited till on the delivery day that they hadn't done it and apologised. All they have done is apologise. I do not mind apologises if it is 1 or 2 mistakes but after 6 or 7 its not good enough. It has been 3 months since the ticket was made and this still is not solved. I am out 4 grand with bills to pay. Could not find a formal complaints system so i just wrote on the forums. Hopefully this will be solved.