Corsair Community

Sabre RGB 2016. New firmware 2.04

thefabgar

Hi guys how are you? A couple of days ago, my Sabre rgb 2016 firmware was updated.

Since the update, if I select White as the color of all zones, the white is now a blueish white. This wasn't happening before.

Anyway to revert the firmware to 2.03 or a solution for this?

Thanks.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Corsair Employee
Guys from Corsair? Any news? When I come here and post a problem, I would REALLY like an answer please.

Thanks.

We are able to replicate this in house and we are working on a fix. Forums are not meant for live support. If you need assistance immediately, I would advise that you call into tech support.

We are able to replicate this in house and we are working on a fix. Forums are not meant for live support. If you need assistance immediately, I would advise that you call into tech support.

I get it, I didn't mean to receive an answer in minutes, just a comment like you did is enough. Thanks for your answer Henry :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello guys, the guys at support sent me the 2.03 firmware in a zip containing two .bin files.

Whenever I try to update (downgrade actually) my firmware, eiter selecting the .zip or the .bin files the following message appears:

"The File you selected is not a valid firmware"

Can anyone please help me?

Thanks!

Hello guys, the guys at support sent me the 2.03 firmware in a zip containing two .bin files.

Whenever I try to update (downgrade actually) my firmware, eiter selecting the .zip or the .bin files the following message appears:

Thanks!

when you tried the .bin did you unzip it?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Corsair Employee
Sorry, I know I said I would release it sooner but we're actually trying to implement a new feature so we can avoid another update. I can't disclose (yet) what the new feature is but it is still being worked on as we speak. However, if you're interested in trying the beta stuff out, let me know (via PM) and I'll see what I can do to add you to the beta testers so you can get something earlier.

• 1 month later...

Thanks!

Just found this forum, same problem here. Was talking to support about it but they haven't given me a solution

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Hello

Here's a link to 2.03 firmware. It works, I have downgraded from 2.04 to 2.03.

Just load the zip file and wait few seconds.

sir youi are a life saver, recently bought the mouse and as an excited fellow updated everything without reading up first. i didn't expect this from a company like corsair but we all make mistakes. aside from the green white, my mouse would occasionally not click or sometimes hold a pressed button. happened especially in intense first person shooters. hoping the downgrade fixes my issues.

Hey BenLG, thanks for the Firmware, however, this issue was posted in January and we still don't have a new firmware.

I already contacted Corsair James via PM regarding the beta stuff, but didn't receive an answer.

TBH I doubt that anything besides a new firmware would be able to fix the bad RGB tone problem.

The RGB Sabre version CH-9000090-NA already has a 2.05 version. So why is CH-9303011-NA, wich is newer, still under 2.04 since January? Specially when Corsair does now that there's a problem with the RGB lightning.

Any help from Corsair? Please?

Thanks

Archived