The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Keyboards and Mice

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-26-2014, 07:37 PM
UnicornInDenial's PC Specs

POST ID # = 738082
UnicornInDenial Reputation: 10
Question Corsair Vengeance M65 help...

Hey, so im having a problem that i think is best described in my videos that i put out on youtube.

Basicly it feels like my mouse changes acceleration constantly. in the videos i move my mouse as steadily as i could. and theres obviously something wrong... Please help guys! tried updating drivers, playing around in both windows mouse config and corshair config program. as i say in my youtube description, i tried to play with option in every game...

here are the two vids, of which i feel vid nr 2 showcases the problem the best, please take a look :/
Vid 1:
Vid 2:

Heres the description of vid 1:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
recorded this
had 100+ Fps constantly. still feels (and seems) very inconsistant...
i moved the mouse very steadily.. i tried messing around with windows mouse settings, the corshair config program thingie. ingame settings in all of the games.

i use a Corsair Vengeance M65.

I use Battlefied 4 as an example as it has the most obvious effect.. this also happends in WoW, Payday 2, League of Legends, Borderlands."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

heres vid 2´s description:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
so same as the first video... tried updating drivers, etc... kind of made it worse :( what the hell!?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tags
help me