The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Legacy Corsair Software

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-21-2018, 11:56 AM
CORSAIR Beta Team
solarity's PC Specs

POST ID # = 941644
solarity Reputation: 33
Default Will Sync IT support Lighting Node Pro

I am weighing my options on what route to take with Fans and RGB. I know QUE is awesome on my K70 LUX RGB, though it didn't support my M60 or my H2100 headset. I am looking at the Lighting Node Pro and I have some concern about the possibility of it not being supported when SYNC IT is released. From what I understand the Lighting Node Pro is not made in house, while the Commander Pro is. It is less than fun, when you have 40 different apps for running your stuff.

Old 02-21-2018, 12:40 PM
CORSAIR Beta Team
Zotty's PC Specs

POST ID # = 941652
Zotty Reputation: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarity View Post
I am weighing my options on what route to take with Fans and RGB. I know QUE is awesome on my K70 LUX RGB, though it didn't support my M60 or my H2100 headset. I am looking at the Lighting Node Pro and I have some concern about the possibility of it not being supported when SYNC IT is released. From what I understand the Lighting Node Pro is not made in house, while the Commander Pro is. It is less than fun, when you have 40 different apps for running your stuff.

The Lighting Node Pro is an integral part of the Corsair Link Eco system. what ever replaces Link will have to support the Lighting Node Pro ;)