Corsair Community

Request: K95 lightning storm profile :)

Hello all!!! I finally received my K95 RGB and am totally blown away by it as I'm sure many of you are. Immediately I began tweaking around in the profile editor and found out just how creative I am...not much at all :(. I've been looking around for ideas and found a really cool lightning storm ID like to do but have not the slightest clue how to accomplish it. All I know is it came from this forum somewhere. It has a blueish background the waves kind of like rain falling and has spurratic flashes of lightning. I saw it in a vid and the OP of the vid was only helpful enough to point me here, not a specific thread as I had hoped.

If anyone has the profile or knows where I can get it, it would be much appreciated!! Will be uploading a red/white profile similar to the flashing lights on a fire truck as well if I can find the Lightning storm, of course that would be after I perfect my design.

Cheers to all who respond!!!

All I know is it came from this forum somewhere. It has a blueish background the waves kind of like rain falling and has spurratic flashes of lightning. I saw it in a vid and the OP of the vid was only helpful enough to point me here, not a specific thread as I had hoped.

Well, I don't think that was me. I've got a K70 and I usually include specific links when I direct people to the forums (if it was me, sorry!:sigh!:).

Are [thread=132500]either[/thread] of [thread=134407]these[/thread] the video you saw?

Infinite85 also [thread=133053]recreated my original[/thread] for the K95 if that helps. :greengrin

Well, I don't think that was me. I've got a K70 and I usually include specific links when I direct people to the forums (if it was me, sorry!:sigh!:).

Are [thread=132500]either[/thread] of [thread=134407]these[/thread] the video you saw?

Infinite85 also [thread=133053]recreated my original[/thread] for the K95 if that helps. :greengrin

Actually the first one looks pretty close. I'll have to check them both out. Thank you!!

Archived