The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Legacy Corsair Software

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-24-2018, 07:04 PM
SnowFink's PC Specs

POST ID # = 942101
SnowFink Reputation: 10
Default CUE Malfunctioning

Hello!
Well I have two problems whith CUE. First of all since yesterday the "Mute" Button in my headset "Corsair Void Wireless" Is working really, really weirldy. It just does whatever he wants whenever he wants. Sometimes it mutes and then never unmutes again others it doesn't mute at all. It also has happened that "according to what appears in CUE" mutes the mic but leaves the aoutoreception running or viceversa. Not even shutting them off solves the issue I have to manually control everything from the buttons in CUE which is really unconfortable. Now I must stress this is not a problem whith the headset but whith CUE only. Im sure of this because when cue is either closed or unnistalled the "Mute" button works perfectly.

Now the other problem Im having that is far less importat is that ever since I bought the K95 Platinum everytime I open CUE a warning pop ups saying that I have unsaved changes on the 3 default profiles: K95P HW1,2,3 which is weird provided that not only I never touched those profiles but that this happens always whether I hit delete or save...

I have the latest version of CUE (2.23.40) and the latest Firmware versions of headset and keyboard. 39.02 and 1.07.123 respectively. Also for the keyboard profiles I found in the forum a solution by a member of the Corsair staff: to reset the keyboard. That did nothing.

My original intent was to send a ticket but they don't have CUE related tickets so here am I.

Thanks for your help

Old 02-27-2018, 06:36 AM

POST ID # = 942449
Toasted Toasted Reputation: 124

1. There is a known sidetone volume issue where it does not mute/unmute correctly. You can double check whether the microphone is muted in Recording Devices under sound.

2. This will occur if you switch between standard mode and advanced mode.

Tickets can be sent under the device that has the issue.