Corsair Community

icue sensor

TReig

None of the above. Your CPU should be a separate add in the dashboard and will be listed by model number (AMD 3900X.. etc). That will be its own box in iCUE with individual core temps, assuming support is finalized for the AMD 3000s.

The motherboard temp section has always been a mess. iCUE and Link before it have difficulty accessing the sensors from different board makes. Asus seems to be the most difficult with their embedded controller. It is common to get a lot of duplicates or junk values. Things with impossible values (12C, 217C...) can be deleted (drag out of main box to its own window. Then the "trash can" will appear.). If you feel compelled, you can try and work out the others by comparing it to another monitoring tool, but the problem is those often conflict and then you get a lot more garbage values.

I'm guessing that your motherboard temp sensors are all saying around 34 degrees C based on the pick. For me, I've connected one of the commander pro sensors to measure my case temp near the exhaust fan and that works better in general.