Corsair Community

Month Old M65 mouse stropped working

EmergingYeti

I'm writing this on my phone so I apologise in advance for bad formating.

I got a M65 mouse in late December and it hasn't caused me any issues until Monday. I was playing street fighter on my PC and not using my mouse for a while. When I tried using it again the lights had gone off and it wasn't working. I tried plugging it in to every usb on my computer and restarting my PC multiple times but it just randomly started working again after about 15 minutes.

Today I got home and it won't work on my PC or my laptop on all the various USB ports and the USB passthrough on my K95 platinum. I have looked over the cable as well as the mouse and everything looks normal.

Anyone have a solution?

That does not sound very promising. You can try a reset of the mouse using the instructions below. I do not know if it will work or not. If it doesn't and you are still in your vendor return window, swap it. If not, contact Corsair through the Ticket Support System and detail the issue. Make sure they know this is a brand new mouse.

1. Unplug the mouse.

2. With the mouse unplugged, hold down the left and right click.

3. While holding down the left and right click, plug the mouse back into the computer.

4. After about 5 seconds, release the left and right click.

5. Update the mouse firmware.

Incidentally, is this a M65 Pro or M65 Elite?

Archived