Corsair Community

How many years should we wait for a LED Fix on Corsair AIO?

sblantipodi

• Corsair Employee
I understand you're frustrated and don't blame you, but unless you detail specifically what the problems you're having are, I can't pass them on directly to our validation team, and I can't know if it's a software issue or if you have a unit that needs to be RMA'ed.

I understand you're frustrated and don't blame you, but unless you detail specifically what the problems you're having are, I can't pass them on directly to our validation team, and I can't know if it's a software issue or if you have a unit that needs to be RMA'ed.

I referreing to the known issue number 1 that you see here:

http://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?t=118618

9/30/2014 - Corsair Link Software Update Release Candidate Version 2.7.5361

Change Log

New firmware for Commander Mini (1.1.6) addressing thermistors not showing up.

Changed “Check for Updates” process to show a dialog box stating all firmware is up to date instead of updating already up to date firmware on all devices.

Updated “Contacts” section with working links to support and the main page.

Addressed the icon positioning on the main tab when the window is resized so that icons do not end up outside the window.

User should no longer be prompted to save the profile if no changes were made.

.exe is now digitally signed.

Tooltips settings are now saved and can be turned off.

Known Issues

LED saved settings not persistent after restart if two of the colors are set to 0 (255, 0,0) New firmware revision to address issues will be available in a 2.8 release.

On certain Intel motherboards (Z87/Z97) that use the Intel USB 3.0 drivers it is necessary to change the “Legacy USB Support” to Disabled in BIOS for detection of the H80i/H100i/Commander units.

Compatibility - NZXT CAM driver package conflicts with AXi Series drivers needed for communication with the PSU.

the issue is more annoying than what it seems since I cannot use the "led transitioning" from a color to another based on temperature.

It's a known issue as you can see. We'll fix it as soon as possible.

this issues is there since months. other issues are there since months.

I don't understood why corsair think that we need to pay for beta products.

http://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?p=739781#post739781

I had to do mods to regedit to make my device visible in link (as suggested on this forum), this is unacceptable.

if a product is not finalized, don't sell it.

I'm a customer, I'm not here to do tests or wait for a fix, my money was without bugs.

Archived