The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Keyboards and Mice

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-09-2017, 04:13 PM
Enigma776's PC Specs

POST ID # = 922760
Enigma776 Reputation: 10
Default K55 Keyboard acting up

Hello,

I (probably a mistake) updated the firmware on my K55 RGB keyboard to the latest firmware and now when the computer comes out of standby cue fails to recognise the keyboard until I unplug and plug it back in again, I have installed a new MM800 mouse pad today but I think its the firmware that has screwed me as everything else works fine including my mouse (Sabre RGB)

Anyway of downgrading the firmware?

Old 10-10-2017, 02:31 PM
Corsair Employee

POST ID # = 922852
Corsair Nick Reputation: 39

The only way to rollback firmware is to contact our Technical Support staff. Go ahead and put in a ticket through our support site, and they can help you out with the firmware.

https://support.corsair.com/

Old 02-03-2018, 04:47 PM

POST ID # = 938895
MiiChiel Reputation: 10

Hey there,

Today I also received a Corsair K55. I'm amazed by the software that comes with it, and the fixes I see that it gets when people report bugs, my gratefulness for that!

I too however have the problem that after coming out of standby, the system does not recognize the keyboard anymore. I have to unplug and plug it back in to work again.

What is going wrong here?

I tried different USB ports on the back of my computer, thought it did work a few times with a different port but now it doesn't work with the port that did work before.

I read here and then on the forum this is a known bug. I do hope there is a fix for this, or a fix in the make :).

My specs:
Windows 10
MSI H110M ECO
Corsair K55 RGB (firmware v.30.06)
Harpoon RGB Mouse

The mouse keeps working anyway :).

Thanks for any help!

Old 02-03-2018, 04:59 PM
yellowblanka's PC Specs

POST ID # = 938898
yellowblanka Reputation: 10

I have had several annoying issues with my K55 and it's a little over a month old - all related to the Corsair software/drivers, including not being able to use ANY USB controller, not matter where I plug it in (including a powered USB hub), if the CUE software/keyboard HID drivers are enabled - it's not a Steam-specific issue as they contend, as it occurs even in non-Steam game with the drivers and CUE running, the second you disable those the controllers suddenly work. So if I want to use controllers without them not working/cutting out etc. I have to basically either unplug my keyboard before playing or disable all extra functionality and lose custom keyboard/mouse lighting and macros etc. - far from ideal.

Old 06-28-2018, 01:52 PM

POST ID # = 961207
MiiChiel Reputation: 10

THOUGHT IT WAS SOLVED: I use an MSI H110m ECO motherboard. I updated the BIOS which had the following description:
- Improve USB 2.0 device can not work properly after resume from S3 mode.

I thought updating the BIOS fixed it.

Update: No it did not fix it, just the first times getting out of standby, after that the bug gets back :(

Last edited by MiiChiel; 07-21-2018 at 01:44 PM.