Corsair Community

iCUE v3.27.68 Patch Notes

Corsair James

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On my Void Pro Wireless the charging status is bugged in this version (also whichever version was before this one, i think 3.26.95). If the headset is plugged in and charging when the iCUE starts up, then iCUE will show the battery status at 95% (regardless of what actual percentage it may be) and stops charging (even the charging LED on the headset turns off). The only way to fix it, is to unplug it and plug it back in. Basically, the headset cannot be plugged in before iCUE starts or it will not charge and show incorrect battery percentage. The last version that I tested that works fine is 3.20.80 (have not tested any versions between 3.20.80 and 3.26.95 because they all had other issues right from the start) Edited by Nandiman

Hello everyone.

Why is the possibility of sampling the image on the screen not included among the light effects on iCue (as present in other software of other brands)? Since Corsair has produced the LS100 to be connected externally to the case it would be nice to recreate a kind of Ambilight directly with the Commander Pro. Is there a profile that produces this effect?

After using this release for a while, some feedback. The memory order fix seems to have worked, but the resume from sleep is still broken. I have also had issues with profiles losing their selected colors using audio lighting. Seems to return to the default colors after resume or reboot. Also the effect visor is kind of slow on the LL fans, with a pause between each fan, not present on any other bits of kit.

Thanks for commenting on the sleep issue. I'm waiting for a version that has no sleep/resume problems. Last one without that problem for me is version 3.25.60.

Quite terrible version.

- It's hogging my CPU and uses 30%. I've 7600K. I had to roll back to a previous version.

- Another issue that might be somewhat related is I get Lag spikes when I move the mouse quickly, even reduced the mouse polling rate but that did not help at all. When I'm using a barebones logitech mouse there is no such lag, just with the Corsair mouse (Glaive RGB). It feels like the new version is setting the polling rate to 1000Mhz regardless what I set in the configuration.

My experience with corsair was fine up until this point, but if this can't be fixed it's kind of a dealbreaker for me.

Edited by lnardai

This version is somewhat problematic for me. Coming from 3.18.77 and it was dead stable. Had to upgrade because of my AIO and now when iCue stats on screen, its CPU usage is incredibly high. Is everyone having this problem or do I have to do like a clean install or something? Will revert back to 3.18 meanwhile.

Here's the screenshot of usage on 3.27.68, nothing else works on the computer other than Firefox.

Here's the screenshot of usage on 3.17.77, again, nothing else works aside form iCue and generic applications.

3.18.77 was perfect release in my opinion, whatever happened after that is beyond me because every version gave me high CPU usage.

Edited by Blackworms

Fun dashboard bug...

fkTtXMX.png

Not sure yet of the exact circumstances which cause this, though I've seen it happen several times and for multiple sensors.

Also, graphs dragged out of their parent group - e.g., H100i graphs removed from the "H100i Platinum" group to make them usably big - show up in crazy randomized places and orders nothing like their prior placement, when you close and reopen iCUE. This seems to happen where a graph 'group' is nudged down part of a whole unit.

An example would be putting the CPU group in a left column and having larger, separate AIO graphs to the right - they have different heights, so they shunt any graphs below down a little bit. This works fine until you close/reopen iCUE at which point it freaks out about placement.

OK positioning before reopening iCUE: https://i.imgur.com/cc8oSX8.png

Wrong positioning after reopening iCUE: https://i.imgur.com/eOP26aW.png

In prior versions, if you horizontally resized the iCUE window while on the Dashboard, eventually you could get rid of all empty space to the right of the graphs. Now it forces a minimum border to the left and right of the graphs - loads of unused empty space around a tall, thin column. Presume it's something to do with forcing a minimum width for the UI which is underneath it but hidden.

It would be great if Dashboard was also available as a movable popout window (not iCUE Space!), in which you could arrange graphs in arbitrary amounts of columns and rows (for those with high resolution displays). You could have the configuration pages (e.g. Performance tab) and Dashboard open simultaneously.

Edited by Synergist

downloads.corsair.com/Files/CUE/iCUESetup_X.XX.XX_release.msi

Replace X's with desired version (eg: 3.20.80)

Thanks for this! I tried going back to an old version I had, but it crashed. 3.20.80 works.

These new updates pretty much break my computer from being able to reboot/sleep properly. Event log also gets filled with ACPI errors and warning.

Here are links for some other previous versions:

12/19: downloads.corsair.com/Files/CUE/iCUESetup_3.23.66_release.msi

1/20: downloads.corsair.com/Files/CUE/iCUESetup_3.24.52_release.msi

2/20: downloads.corsair.com/Files/CUE/iCUESetup_3.25.60_release.msi

3/20: downloads.corsair.com/Files/CUE/iCUESetup_3.26.95_release.msi