Corsair Community

H150i PRO XT - Failed firmware update - No RGB and missing from iCUE

ArchieJTB

Recently received this PC and thought I would check out my temps while playing warzone. I downloaded HWinfo (which I now know has issues with iCUE) which then caused the RGB on my H150i to turn off. At this point it was still visible in iCUE at which point I tried to update the firmware to get the RGB back. The firmware update failed and then the H150i completely dropped from iCUE. I've tried reinstalling multiple times, repairing, cold booting, uninstalling HWinfo, checking wiring and nothing has worked. I'm now reading that the cooler could potentially be busted which i'm pretty shocked about. Is there anything Corsair can do to support me - i've just logged a ticket. Really hoping its not a case of needing a replacement as I would have absolutely no idea how to install it as this sytem was pre-built. Thanks all!

Not sure if this will fix your problem, but there is an option in HWInfo that you can try to turn off. Under Program/Settings in the Safety tab is an option CorairLink and Asetek Support. Turn this off and see if it fixes your problem with the AiO. I have the same AiO and I just updated the firmware. No problems so far. But I had another problem with iCue not being able to reade the correct fan speeds on my commander pro. Turning this feature off helped,

Anyone who has Gigabyte’s RGB Fusion there is a conflict between that and iCue when updating the Cappelix. I have the H150i Cappelix, and had encountered the same issue, and when reading the prior posts, I closed out the RGB Fusion, went to the update for the Cappelix, and everything worked. This was also after I uninstalled and reinstalled iCue. Doesn’t matter what Gigabyte Motherboard you have. As long as you have both RGB Fusion and iCue, there for some reason is a conflict between the two programs. Hope this helps anyone else who has the same issue.

Recently received this PC and thought I would check out my temps while playing warzone. I downloaded HWinfo (which I now know has issues with iCUE) which then caused the RGB on my H150i to turn off. At this point it was still visible in iCUE at which point I tried to update the firmware to get the RGB back. The firmware update failed and then the H150i completely dropped from iCUE. I've tried reinstalling multiple times, repairing, cold booting, uninstalling HWinfo, checking wiring and nothing has worked. I'm now reading that the cooler could potentially be busted which i'm pretty shocked about. Is there anything Corsair can do to support me - i've just logged a ticket. Really hoping its not a case of needing a replacement as I would have absolutely no idea how to install it as this sytem was pre-built. Thanks all!

I ran into the same issue yesterday and followed this post and all is working again. Involved flashing the firmware - Instructions are pretty clear in the youtube video that you have to open separately.

I ran into the same issue yesterday and followed this post and all is working again. Involved flashing the firmware - Instructions are pretty clear in the youtube video that you have to open separately.

Yep .. solved my cooler issue too, thanks for the link.