Corsair Community

Void Elite 7.1 Surround USB low sound problem

DarkFEAR0

Hey guys I bought a new Void Elite 7.1 USB headset.

I have already installed the Corsair Icue but even with that the sound is so low and bad with USB connection. When I try 3.5mm its better than USB, but with this I cant use mic. Can you guys help me for that please?

Hi DarkFEAR0,

Did you check Window's Volume Mixer? It may be also worth checking to see if there is a firmware update available for your headset via iCUE's device settings.

I have the same problem with same headset. My headphone jack is not working so I wanted the buy a headset with a usb adapter. However, when I plug in the headset with usb adapter given in the box, volume is not high also I can't get any sound positioning in the game. I can't detect where the enemies. Also, i hear echo in the headphone. I tried different ICUE settings and stereo vs surround but nothing helped me. But when I use it with an other cheap usb sound card it worked without any problem. I can easily detect the enemies by footstep sounds. But I want to use the usb adapter given in the box, thats why I bought this headphone. Since my headphone jack is broken, i need to use it with usb adapter but it doesn't work properly.

• Corsair Employee
I have the same problem with same headset. My headphone jack is not working so I wanted the buy a headset with a usb adapter. However, when I plug in the headset with usb adapter given in the box, volume is not high also I can't get any sound positioning in the game. I can't detect where the enemies. Also, i hear echo in the headphone. I tried different ICUE settings and stereo vs surround but nothing helped me. But when I use it with an other cheap usb sound card it worked without any problem. I can easily detect the enemies by footstep sounds. But I want to use the usb adapter given in the box, thats why I bought this headphone. Since my headphone jack is broken, i need to use it with usb adapter but it doesn't work properly.

Hi dexsite,

It may be worth trying to uninstall/reinstall or update the driver via the device manager. Otherwise, you can get in touch with our support by opening a ticket at https://help.corsair.com, they'll be able to take care of you.