Corsair Community

Well your sort of at the bottom of the list so, once i get donw with putting all of my old converted profiles in to one big one ill get to your stuff. Might take me a few days.

if you tell me how, ill do it myself and maybe even help you finish your current projects, i just love doing work on stuff like this lol

Edit: i just realized you have one of each keyboard, is there anyway for me to use the k95 and k65 utility engine without having the keyboard?

if you tell me how, ill do it myself and maybe even help you finish your current projects, i just love doing work on stuff like this lol

Edit: i just realized you have one of each keyboard, is there anyway for me to use the k95 and k65 utility engine without having the keyboard?

Well its the same engine but you must have a keyboard. And it would take forever to explain how to edit the XML file, try messing around with it if you want, jstu look ay one of the AIO files as an example.

• 2 weeks later...
Ive already converted it, ill be released on friday once i finish it up. Also if youve requested a profile it will be out friday too.

Im gonna make a thread that has all the profiles that have been requested for me to make. This is gonna be a long thread

• 1 year later...

Archived