Corsair Community

New AIO - Corsair Pro XT

ZeroSkylineX

Just saw this on Newegg while browsing, it was added on to their site Dec 23 2019. Only the 240mm is up at the moment, it seems like a black version of the Platinum series. The ML fans also don't appear they have RGB anymore, hence the cheaper price tag. This is a good move from Corsair in my opinion because not everyone wants the ML RGB fans, this will save buyers a lot of money. https://www.newegg.ca/corsair-icue-h100i-rgb-pro-xt-liquid-cooling-system/p/N82E16835181190

Based on one of the attached pictures, it looks like the 360mm rad is making a return based on the manual. It mentions the manual is for the H100i, H115i and H150i Pro XT. This would be great news for some because Corsair oddly enough did not release a 360mm rad for their current Platinum line up this year.

01/06/20 - Trailer released:

[ame]

[/ame]

There have been several reports that the H150i has not been released yet and are experiencing production delays. Only the H100i and H155i are currently available for sale.

Screenshot_20191226-125355.thumb.jpg.1487a7b31952108642e7a65969f3002a.jpg

Screenshot_20191226-125854.thumb.jpg.fcd25657371319d87883329af72b64d1.jpg

Screenshot_20191226-130530.thumb.jpg.43de682fc54bc65b2bbb98e6a90c1b9f.jpg

Edited by ZeroSkylineX

Newegg seems to have a real talent for spilling the beans early. First I’ve heard of it. Probably have to wait for CES to know more. Looks like the page was pulled and I suspect you were not the only one to notice.

The link is still active, maybe had to refresh a few times. I think the funniest part is that the product has no official announcement yet, not even listed on the products page on Corsair and yet Newegg claims it's in stock and ready to ship. Imagine the views one would get if one of the tech YouTubers got their hands on one super early.

Added a photo for the Corsair Hydro Platinum AIO manual for reference. As you can see, the front of the manual shows it's for the H100i and H115i Platinum series. However, if you look at the manual for the Pro XT, you'll see an additional radiator for the H150i. It appears the 360mm rad is coming back with this new line up.

35-181-151-V03.thumb.jpg.d0019de77446f39ae86085e1e7f137db.jpg

Edited by ZeroSkylineX

• 2 weeks later...

Amazon might have spilled the beans on the 360mm one? Says it's slated to release on Jan 13th. I'm in the market to jump to an AIO and as of now it's cheaper than the H150i Pro so I went ahead and pre-ordered it.

https://www.amazon.com/CORSAIR-Radiator-Advanced-Lighting-Software/dp/B0829S536D/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=corsair+icue+pro+xt&qid=1578290139&sr=8-2

Edited by excel958

Hold up a minute

"The A500 is backed by a five-year warranty and the iCUE RGB PRO XT Series coolers are backed by a two-year warranty"

For real? Only two years? Don't most AIO coolers come with a standard five? If it's seriously two then I don't think I want to spring for these.

Edited by excel958

• Administrators
Hold up a minute

"The A500 is backed by a five-year warranty and the iCUE RGB PRO XT Series coolers are backed by a two-year warranty"

For real? Only two years? Don't most AIO coolers come with a standard five? If it's seriously two then I don't think I want to spring for these.

The product pages for both products say 5 years. I’ve reached out and asked what’s correct.

The product pages for both products say 5 years. I’ve reached out and asked what’s correct.

One of the unboxing videos on youtube indicates that it's 5 years. I'm guessing the page linked is just a typo.

Very interesting, I saw this, this morning. I think I'll wait some reviews to know if I'll buy one of those. I was hoping for a Platinum with a 360 rad, well it looks like it.

But, is it a CoolIT or an Asetek pump ? That is the question

I think it's the CoolIt pump.

One of the unboxing videos on youtube indicates that it's 5 years. I'm guessing the page linked is just a typo.

I think it's the CoolIt pump.

You're correct on both statements.

I read a review for the H100i Pro RGB XT on Guru 3D they stated that it was a 5 Years Warranty.

And about the pump it's indeed a CoolIT one I found it on a french review (Comptoir du Harware)

Anyone know the release date for the XT? Can't seem to find a Canadian release date, just bought the h150i pro a few days ago for my build so I can still return it (like the black more).

According to Amazon US "This item will be released on January 13, 2020."

EDIT :

Page has been deleted

Edited by GoLLuM-13

Well I ended up preordering one of these when the link was available on Amazon but now it has disappeared. I was hoping to use this in my new build. This is the last piece I need to complete the build. Is there any information as to when it is going to be released? If it isn't soon I will have to go a different direction.

The product is still listed on Amazon US. They appear to have moved the link. The H115i Pro XT is still listed for release as Jan 13. The 100 XT has the normal generic Amazon "1-2 months", which means they have none currently in stock. In this case, it more likely means everyone gobbled up their pre-sale listing and they are wary of committing units they may not have on that date.

The product is still listed on Amazon US. They appear to have moved the link. The H115i Pro XT is still listed for release as Jan 13. The 100 XT has the normal generic Amazon "1-2 months", which means they have none currently in stock. In this case, it more likely means everyone gobbled up their pre-sale listing and they are wary of committing units they may not have on that date.

I'm not finding the listing for the 360mm 150i on Amazon anymore, but I see the 100i and 115i. I preordered the 150i when it was listed but I can't find it anywhere any longer. I'm worried I'm not going to get it next week.

Edited by excel958